Ultimate Breastfeeding Class Gift Voucher
The Baby Academy gift voucher is an ideal gift for any 1st-time expecting parent. This $89 voucher covers the cost of our 3-hour Breastfeeding Class, here at The Baby Academy, which equips all mums with the knowledge, confidence and peace of mind throughout their breastfeeding journey.
Yours for only $89!
Tailored Class Content
The Baby Academy was created to help expectant parents navigate the often overwhelming amount of content around pregnancy and early parenthood.
Although breastfeeding is natural, it does not always come naturally and is a learned skill. Our Ultimate Breastfeeding Class covers everything you need to know:
The key skills to successful breastfeeding
- Perfect Positioning
- Ensuring the right latch
- When is baby full?
- Feeding schedules
- Cluster feeding
- Breastfeeding on demand
- Which breast and when?
Breastfeeding challenges: How to avoid/resolve these
- Your baby’s feeding pattern
- So you think you have low milk supply?
- Breastfeeding after Surgery
- Power Pumping
- The Letdown Reflex
- Breast Engorgement
- Managing a Blocked Milk Ducts
- Recognising and Managing Mastitis
- Preventing and Soothing Sore Nipples
- Tongue Tie
- Treating Thrush
- Breast Refusal
Pumping, expressing, storage and transitioning to daily/work life
- Hand expressing
- Expressing & pumping breastmilk
- When might I need to buy a pump?
- Storing and using breast milk
- Tips for breastfeeding in public
- The two-top method
- Support network & finding your milk tribe
- 6 steps to transition back to work – preparation is vital
- Why might we build a stash?
- How long should I breastfeed for?
- Weaning baby off the breast
- Paced or responsive bottle feeding
4 Reasons Why Moms Choose The Baby Academy’s Class
Live and Interactive
- The class is live and takes place on our tailored online platform.
- Attendees have the ability to ask questions and this best replicated a real-life class.
- You can also ask any follow-up questions you may have.
Access for 6 Months
- The live class takes place over the course of 3 hours, with time for breaks to grab a bite to eat and stretch the legs.
- You will receive access to our resource page, where you can access a host of practical links to best equip you on a successful starting solids journey with your baby.
- You will also receive a copy of the day’s notes, which you can refer back to on your phone, laptop or desktop at any time.
Learn from the Experts
- We know that great education all starts with one thing: great teaching. Our class is delivered by our Expert Health Professional.
- Our emphasis is on practical skills, and our instructors draw on the very latest evidence-based research.
- Knowing that you are learning from experts gives you the confidence to make the decisions that work best for you and your baby.