Your resources from the free Baby-Safety Class… plus a special offer for you…
Here at The Baby Academy, we are incredibly passionate about making pregnancy and parental education accessible to all, so we are delighted to have partnered with CST Savings to make this class completely free of charge to all parents across Canada.
Resource links from The Baby Academy
➡️ Here are the notes from the Baby-Safety Class: CLICK HERE
➡️ Here is your Baby-Safety Class recording: CLICK HERE
➡️ Safety Around the House: CLICK HERE
➡️ Water Temperature and Burns/Scalds: CLICK HERE
➡️ Using Chemicals Safely in the Home: CLICK HERE
➡️ Safe Sleep: CLICK HERE
➡️ Acetaminophen Dosage and Safety: CLICK HERE
➡️ Baby Fever: CLICK HERE
Resources from CST Savings:
Enter CST Inspire a Dream Contest – 101 prizes to be won – a $10,000 CST RESP and 100x$100 gift cards supporting education: CLICK HERE
➡️ Learn how to access money for your child’s future education with a CST RESP and more
SPECIAL OFFER: Ultimate Baby First Aid Class
On bookings made before midnight on Sunday, 4 June, we are offering a 40% discount with the coupon code ‘babysafety40’
$89… just $53 until midnight tonight!
Final places remaining.
Learn to recognize and treat the most common baby and toddler illnesses and injuries; everything from life-threatening conditions to the typical at-home baby injuries. Our 3-hour live online Baby First Aid class is taught by medical professionals and includes:
- Baby CPR
- Skin Issues
- And more!
You do not require a video or microphone, as you are not required to be seen or to speak at the class. You can ask any questions you have in the live chat and our Instructor will be delighted to answer any queries you have.
Why Parents Take This Class?
Could you give CPR to your baby? Would you know what to do if your child swallows a toxic substance? What if your child was choking on a sweet?
It’s good to know some baby first aid. Knowing what to do when a child is in distress or there is an emergency is especially important.
Tailor-Made Class Content
This class is developed for expectant and new parents (plus grandparents!), with the most up-to-date and evidence-based information, so you’re prepared for life’s emergencies.
Our Baby First Aid class differs from your typical first aid class by providing easy-to-understand information, practical advice and tips, and is not heavily led by lots of theory and technical language.
Other Baby Issues
4 Reasons Why Parents Choose Our Baby First Aid Class
Live and Interactive
- Attendees have the ability to ask questions in the live Q&A
- You do not require video or mic, as you are not required to speak or be seen, so feel free to keep on the pajamas!
Access for 6 Months
- The live class takes place over the course of 3 hours, with time for breaks to grab a bite to eat and stretch the legs and you will have access to the class recording for 6 months after.
- You will receive access to our resource page, where you can access a host of practical resources.
- You will also receive a copy of the day’s notes, which you can refer back to on your phone, laptop or desktop at any time.
Learn from the Experts
- We know that great education all starts with one thing: Great teaching. Our class is delivered by the country’s leading medical professionals who are experts in Baby First Aid education.
- Our emphasis is on practical skills, and our instructors draw on the very latest evidence-based research.
- Knowing that you are learning from experts gives you the confidence to make the decisions that work best for you and your baby.