Your resources from the Free Baby-Care Class…plus a special offer for you…
➡️ Here are the notes from the Baby-Care Class: CLICK HERE
➡️ Here is a link to information on Safe Sleep from the Public Health Agency of Canada: CLICK HERE
➡️ Here is a link to the Canadian Baby Sleep Booklet: CLICK HERE
➡️ Here is a link to information on Vaccines and Immunization for children from the Government of Canada: CLICK HERE
➡️ Here is a link to information on Child Benefit from the Government of Canada: CLICK HERE
➡️ Here is a link to information on normal newborn behaviour: CLICK HERE
➡️ Here is a link to information on car seat safety: CLICK HERE
➡️ Here is the link to the information on what TOG value to use: CLICK HERE
➡️ Here is a link to information on cloth diapers: CLICK HERE
➡️ Here is a link to information on circumcision: CLICK HERE
➡️ Hospital Bag Checklist for those NOT having a planned C-section: Click here
➡️ Hospital Bag Checklist for those having a planned C-section: Click here
SPECIAL OFFER: Ultimate Childbirth Class
On bookings made before midnight on Monday, 5 June, we are offering $50 off with the coupon code ‘bluefield50’
$179… just $129 until midnight tonight!
Final places remaining.
You will also get Baby First Aid included for FREE (and what’s even better is that the Baby First Aid will be included within the Childbirth Class, meaning you don’t have to give up an extra day in your busy schedule!)
One trusted source for your parenting education. Learn what to expect, be better informed and leave prepared. The Baby Academy’s famous Ultimate Childbirth Class includes:
- The must-know topics including labour, birth, potential complications…and those important first 100 days at home
- Convenient class times: Do in one full day or over 2 half-days
- Class recording to watch back when you want.
Did You Know?
Over 90% of women who take our Childbirth Class say it helps them feel at ease and confident about their parenting journey and empowers them to make the right choices for them and their baby.
Delivered by the country’s leading Healthcare Professionals.
Improve your parenting knowledge from labour through to postpartum (plus bonus Baby First Aid included in the class).
- Physical changes
- Best positions for labour
- When to go to hospital
- Your birth preferences
- Breathing techniques
- Understanding pain relief options
- Top tips for your hospital bag checklist
- Birthing positions
- Birthing your baby
- The Placenta
- Role of support person
- Skin to skin tips
- Planned and unplanned c-sections
- Instrumental births
- Induction of labour
Your First 100 Days as Parents
- Breast changes
- How to know when baby is hungry
- Breastfeeding & Bottle Feeding
- Position & latch
- Winding tips
- Bonding tips
- Postpartum depression
- Understanding the Baby Blues
Baby First Aid: Choking & CPR
- Baby Choking
- Baby CPR
- Recovery Position
- Baby-proofing your home
- Safe car seat use
- Safe sling use
Knowledge is Empowering
We deliver the most up-to-date content and our emphasis is on the practical.
4 Reasons Why Moms Choose The Baby Academy’s Class
A Modern Alternative
- Science shows that your child’s health begins in pregnancy.
- We draw on the very latest evidence-based research.
- You’ll leave our class fully prepared and confident to make your own well-informed decisions.
- Access a suite of additional resources, including informative videos and content relevant to your stage of pregnancy.
- You’ll also have access to a recording of the Childbirth Class, to use as a refresher at any time before birth or during the postpartum period.
The Country’s Leading Experts
- Our instructors are the most highly qualified and experienced midwives, but they are also engaging, entertaining, and inspiring.
- Knowing that you are learning from the best gives you the confidence to make the decisions that work best for you and your baby.
Baby First Aid
- Unique to The Baby Academy, this is included as part of your Childbirth Class.
- Learn how to apply life-saving skills to your baby in case of emergencies.
- Whether it’s a minor injury, baby CPR or baby choking, you will be able to provide the swift care your baby needs to prevent things from escalating.